back

Waste Oil Distillation Machine

home

tyre recycling pyrolysis plant

Can used motor oil be cleaned and reused by waste oil distillation plant?

Used motor oil is exactly what its name implies: any petroleum-based or synthetic oil that has been used, which contains impurities, such as water, dust, other miscellaneous oil and metal powder generated by the wear of the machine parts, resulting in darkening of the color and increased viscosity. This used motor oil can be cleaned to re-refined diesel for reuse by waste oil distillation plant.

waste oil distillationUsed motor oil

Due to the large amount of impurities in the used motor oil, we pump the waste oil into the reactor for distillation firstly. As the temperature rises, about 90% of the used motor oil will become into oil gas, and the remaining 10% is impurities, which can be used as raw materials for asphalt. The oil gas will enter our condensers and be cooled into crude diesel. This crude diesel has poor color and odor. We need to add our own developed catalyst to decolorize and deodorize, and then the good quality diesel is completed.

waste oil distillation plantThe simulated flow diagram of waste oil distillation plant

Our diesel can be directly applied to large vessels and heavy machinery, which can greatly reduce costs without sacrificing the engine. The same consumers and businesses that use regular oil also can use re-refined oil, since re-refining simply re-processes used oil into new, high-quality lubricating oil. Any vehicle maintenance facilities, automobile owners, and other machinery maintenance operations that use oil also can use re-refined oil.

used motor oil to dieselThe clean diesel obtained through distillation process

Recycling used motor oil to clean diesel is preferable to disposal and can provide great environmental benefits. Some of the many reasons to clean and reuse used motor oil by waste oil distillation plant include:

(1) Recycling used motor oil keeps it from polluting soil and water.

(2) Motor oil does not wear out—it just gets dirty—so recycling it saves a valuable resource.

(3) Less energy is required to produce a gallon of re-refined base stock than a base stock from crude oil.

(4) One gallon of used motor oil provides the same 2.5 quarts of lubricating oil as 42 gallons of crude oil.

used motor oil recycling plantDOING waste oil distillation plant for used motor oil to diesel

Waste oil distillation plant can not only solve the problem of used motor oil, reduce pollution to the environment, but also turn waste into treasure, and obtain huge economic benefits. More and more countries are using this treatment to dispose the used motor oil. DOING Company is a manufacturer specializing in the manufacture of the waste oil distillation plant. Our equipment has been exported to Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Looking forward to cooperating with you.

Contact Us

Doing Company is a professional waste recycling equipment manufacturer, if you want to learn more about Can used motor oil be cleaned and reused by waste oil distillation plant? or get equipment prices, leave your contacts here and we will contact you ASAP.

Name:
Country:
E-mail*:
Tel/whatsapp*:

What you want to say:

  • Chat online
  • WhatsApp
    +86 135 2669 2320
  • Message
  • Wechat